40% of consumers would never shop on websites in languages other than their native language, according to the Can’t Read, Won’t Buy – B2C survey.
your website content in your audience’s language
WHY HAVE A WEBSITE IN MULTIPLE LANGUAGES?
HOW DO WE TRANSLATE YOUR WEBSITE?
Translation of web files
1. Ask the webmaster at your site to export all the content you want to translate to XLIFF, XML, PO or CSV files.
2. Send these files to your Pantoglot project manager for translation.
3. The webmaster should create the new pages to upload the files with the translated content.
Translation of Word files
1. Send us your website content in a Word document.
2. We will translate it and send it back to you in a Word document.
3. The webmaster should create the new pages to insert the translated content
Translation using the WPML plugin for WordPress
1. After downloading the plugin and connecting it to our service, you will be able to select and submit the content (pages, forms, blog posts, taxonomies, menus, URLs, etc.) you want to translate directly from the WordPress editor.
2. We will receive your content and translate it.
3. When the content is translated, it will automatically appear replicated in new pages in your own website.