What types of documents require certified translation?
- Diplomas and transcripts
- Birth, marriage and death certificates
- Commercial and bank references
- Other legal documents
How do you price certified translations?
- At a rate per source language (not target language) page
- Cost varies by language pair and document formatting complexity.
- You get a firm translation service quote prior to contracting the translation service.
In what language combinations do you provide certified translation?
- From Spanish to English, French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese and vice versa, among others.
How do I request document translation?
- Click on the “Get a quote” button.
- Fill out the form. Be sure to upload the document you need translated. This ensures we are able to provide an accurate quote. All your content is safe in our hands. We treat everyone’s personal information and content as confidential.
- In a maximum of 3 hours during business hours, you will receive a call or email to provide a quote.
- Pay for the work and that sets the job in motion on our end.
- Pick up your documents or wait to receive them at the address provided or by email.
Who provides the translation?
- Certified translations are provided by authorized translators, per legal regulations that vary by country.
What do I receive?
- This varies by country, but the typical paperwork includes: signed and sealed print copy of the documents translated by a certified translator.
- Notarized copy of the translators’ signature or certificate of authenticity, depending on legal requirements in country of use.
- A target language document that is a mirror image copy of the source language document.
How do I receive my translated documents?
- If in Colombia or the U.S. you can pick them up at our office in Bogotá or in Fayetteville, TN.
- Email delivery of scanned copies.
- Postal mail or messenger service to the address you provide us.
How do I pay?
- Pay cash in our Bogotá offices.
- In Colombia, deposit payment to our bank account and present the payment slip.
- In Colombia through Baloto, Efecty, Paga todo, Para Todo; Gana Gana; Su Chance; Jer.